And I have to pick up the pieces
$BlogDateHeader$>
Friday, April 24, 2009
You know how sometimes when you read something about religion and you mostly feel guilty? Guilty cause you feel so small and insignificant.. You feel embarrassed that not only have you not fulfill His demands and wishes, you tend to forget and worse of all, even ignore them..
But today, when I read Fana's blog.. it enlightened me.. Not because I think I've done something good.. but because I realised that I'm being indulgent.. The Prophet faced more hardships and torture.. Yet, he never once feel tired of facing the obstacles in life.. And the exhaustion I am feeling is beyond comparable to his.. His responsibility is beyond ours'. If he doesn't complain, why must I?
I guess, it's not easy to always feel positive about life, but at the end of the day, we must always pick ourselves up again.. I don't want to feel indulgent.. Cause I know, at least there are a few that loves me for who I truly am.. And I know that I'm the world for my family and him..
=D
♥ my tales
10:10:00 PM